Saturday, July 20, 2013

Ready To Meet The Queen


I am prepared to meet The Queen. Granted, she may be busy cooing at her new great grandbaby by the time I get there but nevertheless, I'm ready to be presented. I don't have a ball gown or 6 inch stilettos, and my hair needs to be jazzed up BUT my manicure and pedicure are sparkly and fresh.

One of the nice things about living in the city is the plethora of nail salons. These aren't 5th Avenue salons but when I can perk up all twenty digits at a shop in the neighborhood for less than $25 I think I can at least go that distance to look presentable. 


I'm headed to the airport in less than an hour. My iPad has turned out to be a less than optimum way to post but I'll give it my best shot while out of the country. The last thing I need is a thousand dollar data bill waiting when I get home. 

In the meantime I will be figuring out how to curtsy with my best foot forward.












No comments:

Post a Comment